About Our Blog
Our real estate contact management and marketing blog shares ideas and tips on how to create a successful and growing referrals-based business using a real estate CRM.
- Real estate marketing and lead generation best practices
- Proven strategies for building profitable client relationships
- Keys to better organization and control of your business
- Ways to master your real estate contact management
Subscribe By Email
Like us on Facebook!
Search Our Blog
Tag Cloudactivity plans appreciation best practices clients communications contact management contact profiles CRM CRM for Realtors database drip marketing email marketing follow-up keeping in touch keep in touch leads loyalty professionalism prospects real estate contact management real estate contact management software real estate crm real estate database real estate email marketing real estate leads real estate marketing real estate newsletter real estate prospecting real estate prospects real estate referrals real estate sales real estate software real estate sphere of influence Realtor realtor CRM referrals referrals in real estate relationships repeat business service SOI sphere of influence tips website lead capture wireless sync
Tag Archives: keep in touch
[Free Webinar] 5 Simple Steps to Building Relationships and Staying Organized Using a Real Estate CRM
Join IXACT Contact Thursday December 12th at 11am EST/ 8am PST for an exciting real estate webinar, titled “5 Simple Steps to Building Relationships and Staying Organized Using a Real Estate CRM.”
See for yourself how easy it can be to:
- Keep in touch with everyone in your database using an automated monthly e- Newsletter.
- Remember to wish clients a Happy Birthday or send them a note on their move-in anniversary.
- Stay top of mind with hot prospects.
- Identify hot leads hiding in your database.
- Get better organized and in-control of all the to-do’s associated with your listings and active buyers.
This is part two of our Q&A blog post with Jennifer Allan-Hagedorn. In this series, Jennifer discusses success strategies and why agents need a real estate contact management system. Click here to be directed to the first part of this Q&A series.
Jennifer Allan-Hagedorn, a former top producing real estate broker turned author, knows how to energize a real estate sales career, and, as any of her followers will tell you, can motivate, inspire, and advise like no other.
You’re likely getting some real estate leads, and that’s a good start. You may or may not have a real estate contact management software. Now you want to make the most of these leads and maximize the likelihood that they become clients, right?
And perhaps you need some help managing these leads and keeping in touch with them over time. After all, you’re a busy REALTOR® and are doing the best you can do with the tools you have.
Frequently, you may get a lead that’s not yet ready to buy or sell, or that lead for some reason ends up doing business with another agent.
We wanted to share this important post with you from The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). It originally appeared in RETechnology. In addition to re-blogging the article, as you know, we love providing our “real estate contact management perspective” as well. So enjoy the article with our commentary below each point in the numbered list.
Here it is:
Polishing your buyer-representation skills builds your reputation as a trustworthy, knowledgeable real estate professional who adds value at every stage in the home buying process. Here are five ways to grow your buyer-representation business.
Instead of our usual blog post, today we’re sharing a video from Dirk Zeller, renowned real estate trainer and founder of Real Estate Champions. Take your day from good to great by asking yourself four key questions Dirk discusses in the video.
Remember that an easy to use real estate contact management software, like IXACT Contact, will help you free up time by automating some of your marketing communications and “keep in touch” work. And it’ll help keep you organized and in-control by reminding you when key dates arise and when important tasks need to be completed!
Below are 10 key real estate contact management facts every Realtor should know. What you’ll read has been pulled from various articles on our popular blog, The Real Estate Contact Management & Marketing Blog. Enjoy:
1. Maximize the chances your email marketing will get through by using a dedicated email service provider (ESP). A good real estate CRM will utilize a dedicated ESP, which will really help your deliverability rates.
2. Host client appreciation events and housewarming parties. They’re great loyalty builders and they’ll give you an opportunity to meet some new real estate leads.