About Our Blog
Our real estate contact management and marketing blog shares ideas and tips on how to create a successful and growing referrals-based business using a real estate CRM.
- Real estate marketing and lead generation best practices
- Proven strategies for building profitable client relationships
- Keys to better organization and control of your business
- Ways to master your real estate contact management
Subscribe to Our Blog!
Like us on Facebook!
Search Our Blog
Tag Cloudactivity plans appreciation best practices clients communications contact management contact profiles CRM CRM for Realtors database drip marketing email marketing follow-up keeping in touch keep in touch leads loyalty professionalism prospects real estate contact management real estate contact management software real estate crm real estate database real estate email marketing real estate leads real estate marketing real estate newsletter real estate prospecting real estate prospects real estate referrals real estate sales real estate software real estate sphere of influence Realtor realtor CRM referrals referrals in real estate relationships repeat business service SOI sphere of influence tips website lead capture wireless sync
Tag Archives: benefits
1. Keep in touch with past clients through a combination of direct mail pieces, phone conversations, and face-to-face meetings or events. After you sell your client’s home or find their dream property, the buyer-REALTOR® relationship shouldn’t end. The average person knows 3-5 people who will move each and every year.
2. Have a contact management system so you know who to contact and when. A contact management system will also give you the means to create drip and mass emails (drip marketing) and letters and labels. With a good real estate software, keeping in touch becomes something you enjoy doing versus a chore that you dread. If you don’t have a real estate CRM system, sign up for a 5-week free trial of IXACT Contact here.
In my last post I outlined some of the tell-tale signs that you may not be doing as good a job at contact management as you think – or should. Now let’s turn the tables for a moment and look at some of the day-to-day benefits of practicing solid contact management and using a powerful and easy to use real estate software.
• Imagine for a second, if you had all your contact data in a single easy to access and easy to use database? How good would that be??
• Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could recall the exact details of your last conversation with a prospect and impress them with your professionalism?
• Wouldn’t you love to feel totally comfortable calling all your clients and prospects because you knew you had something relevant to chat with them about??
• How good would it be if your past clients called YOU between transactions seeking your advice on home related services because they viewed you as the expert??