About Our Blog
Our real estate contact management and marketing blog shares ideas and tips on how to create a successful and growing referrals-based business using a real estate CRM.
- Real estate marketing and lead generation best practices
- Proven strategies for building profitable client relationships
- Keys to better organization and control of your business
- Ways to master your real estate contact management
Subscribe to Our Blog!
Like us on Facebook!
Search Our Blog
Tag Cloudactivity plans appreciation best practices clients communications contact management contact profiles CRM CRM for Realtors database drip marketing email marketing follow-up keeping in touch keep in touch leads loyalty professionalism prospects real estate contact management real estate contact management software real estate crm real estate database real estate email marketing real estate leads real estate marketing real estate newsletter real estate prospecting real estate prospects real estate referrals real estate sales real estate software real estate sphere of influence Realtor realtor CRM referrals referrals in real estate relationships repeat business service SOI sphere of influence tips website lead capture wireless sync
Tag Archives: appreciation
I thought I’d share a timely article by Sales Consultant Tom Hopkins. Make sure you’re personalizing your holiday messages with your real estate contact management software. Moreover, you can use your real estate CRM to create variations of an email/ holiday message and send out each variation to different groups in your database!
The article begins here:
The holiday season is fast-approaching. That means, in addition to handling your usual work load, you will need to reach out to your clients with special messages or gifts as appropriate for your industry and clientele–and whatever holiday you’re celebrating. For some sales and business people, this is just another task–another item on their endless To Do list. Not only that, there are personal obligations aplenty so downtime to relax and recover is minimal.
There are many ways to generate more referrals in your real estate sales business. However, the easiest way to ensure you get more referrals is to implement a simple technique that most REALTORS® don’t use nearly as often as they should.
That’s saying “Thank You.”
In fact, a client is five times more likely to recommend you to a friend, neighbor, or colleague again if you adequately show appreciation for the first referral.
And that’s what you want: past clients who actively advocate your services to all the people they know who are moving (according to industry surveys, that averages five people each year!).
One of the most effective ways is to sponsor a sports team, arts camp, competition or other kid’s event.
Here’s how it works:
• Ask your best past clients which type of activities their kids participate in regularly. Activities could include a baseball team, drama club, riding camp, band, fun run, etc. (There are probably dozens of such events or programs in your community).
Imagine a room filled with your best clients and prospects that your real estate sales business has ever seen. They listen intently to a presentation by a home expert who provides valuable tips that will help them improve their homes. Everyone is glad they attended.
Who will they thank for organizing such a useful event? You.
Sponsoring a “Home Expert” seminar is a powerful way to build loyalty in real estate sales; this, in turn, leads to more repeat business and referrals. It’s a smart real estate prospecting technique and great way to build loyalty with those in your sphere of influence (SOI).
This is a re-blog by real estate coach and trainer, Richard Robbins. If you want an ongoing stream of referrals, it’s so important to show appreciation to the people that refer your services. As Richard writes in the below article, simply sending a thank you note is not enough. Become a strong advocate of relationship marketing, master the contact management approach (using your real estate CRM system), and build your business based on referrals and repeat marketing. To do this, you need to know how to truly recognize your referrers and transform happy clients into loyal advocates.
This past Monday IXACT Contact was lucky enough to sponsor and be an integral part of the RE/MAX Professionals Spring Into Summer event at the beautiful Credit Valley Golf and Country Club in Mississauga, Ontario. The theme this year was “finish strong.” It was a great opportunity to meet and network with RE/MAX professionals and some of the leaders in the real estate industry. Walter Schneider, President and Co-Founder of RE/MAX Ontario Atlantic Canada, was the keynote speaker. In his speech, he provided some excellent insights for real estate sales professionals that I’d like to share with you here.
“What did you do this summer?” a friend asks. Chances are your answer will relate to an event you attended, such as a trip to a theme park with the kids, a family reunion BBQ, or participation in a golf tournament.
People remember events. That’s why hosting a client appreciation event can be so effective. It makes clients feel special just to be invited. Even those who don’t attend will rarely forget the extra effort you’ve made.
There are many types of events from which to choose.
You can host a:
- Morning at the movies
This is a re-blog of a post by Judith Aquino of American Express OPEN Forum. It’s a great article that is highly applicable to real estate sales professionals. It’s also in perfect alignment with the IXACT Contact philosophy of relationship-building through adopting a contact management approach.
Everyone knows you can’t have a business without customers. However, one of the worst mistakes any business can make is focusing its marketing efforts on attracting new clients while neglecting past and current customers. Studies have shown that the cost of acquiring a new customer is far greater than what it costs to generate business from an existing client.
Many of you may have seen some of our blog posts on ActiveRain. In fact, we’re quite active in this online community. We were reading through various posts and came across some great ideas for closing gifts. Take a look at what, in our opinion, are the “best of the best” closing gift ideas:
- Dawn A Fabiszak of Denver, Colorado supervised the construction of her client’s new home and documented the process along the way, creating a beautiful photo album. You can imagine how surprised and elated the client must have been when she received this unexpected gift!
1. Keep in touch with past clients through a combination of direct mail pieces, phone conversations, and face-to-face meetings or events. After you sell your client’s home or find their dream property, the buyer-REALTOR® relationship shouldn’t end. The average person knows 3-5 people who will move each and every year.
2. Have a contact management system so you know who to contact and when. A contact management system will also give you the means to create drip and mass emails (drip marketing) and letters and labels. With a good real estate software, keeping in touch becomes something you enjoy doing versus a chore that you dread. If you don’t have a real estate CRM system, sign up for a 5-week free trial of IXACT Contact here.