About Our Blog
Our real estate contact management and marketing blog shares ideas and tips on how to create a successful and growing referrals-based business using a real estate CRM.
- Real estate marketing and lead generation best practices
- Proven strategies for building profitable client relationships
- Keys to better organization and control of your business
- Ways to master your real estate contact management
Subscribe to Our Blog!
Like us on Facebook!
Search Our Blog
Tag Cloudactivity plans appreciation best practices clients communications contact management contact profiles CRM CRM for Realtors database drip marketing email marketing follow-up keeping in touch keep in touch leads loyalty professionalism prospects real estate contact management real estate contact management software real estate crm real estate database real estate email marketing real estate leads real estate marketing real estate newsletter real estate prospecting real estate prospects real estate referrals real estate sales real estate software real estate sphere of influence Realtor realtor CRM referrals referrals in real estate relationships repeat business service SOI sphere of influence tips website lead capture wireless sync
Monthly Archives: April 2011
This is a re-blog of a post by Judith Aquino of American Express OPEN Forum. It’s a great article that is highly applicable to real estate sales professionals. It’s also in perfect alignment with the IXACT Contact philosophy of relationship-building through adopting a contact management approach.
Everyone knows you can’t have a business without customers. However, one of the worst mistakes any business can make is focusing its marketing efforts on attracting new clients while neglecting past and current customers. Studies have shown that the cost of acquiring a new customer is far greater than what it costs to generate business from an existing client.
At IXACT Contact, we’ve launched some exciting new product enhancements to our real estate software. Outlined below are some of these new features. We know that you’ll find these enhancements to save you time and allow you to be even more productive.
IT’S NOW EASIER THAN EVER TO MANAGE ALL YOUR TASKS USING IXACT CONTACT!
- Filter your Task List by subject/activity type keyword and/or due date range.
- Your search criteria are remembered even if you navigate away from the Task List page and come back later.
- By default, your incomplete drip emails are not displayed in the Task List.
Never underestimate the business-building impact of well-written emails and letters that are targeted and personalized.
Time and again, they’ll beat out shotgun style email campaigns.
According to a great book by Daniel Goleman, entitled, “Social Intelligence: The New Science of Human Relationships,” Goleman uses a social neuroscience approach to explain people’s differing reactions to being treated as a “You” versus an “It.”
In order to be effective in messaging to clients, your communication needs to be personalized and relevant.
If you’re sending out email blasts that are generic, you are missing the boat.
Many of you may have seen some of our blog posts on ActiveRain. In fact, we’re quite active in this online community. We were reading through various posts and came across some great ideas for closing gifts. Take a look at what, in our opinion, are the “best of the best” closing gift ideas:
- Dawn A Fabiszak of Denver, Colorado supervised the construction of her client’s new home and documented the process along the way, creating a beautiful photo album. You can imagine how surprised and elated the client must have been when she received this unexpected gift!
1. Keep in touch with past clients through a combination of direct mail pieces, phone conversations, and face-to-face meetings or events. After you sell your client’s home or find their dream property, the buyer-REALTOR® relationship shouldn’t end. The average person knows 3-5 people who will move each and every year.
2. Have a contact management system so you know who to contact and when. A contact management system will also give you the means to create drip and mass emails (drip marketing) and letters and labels. With a good real estate software, keeping in touch becomes something you enjoy doing versus a chore that you dread. If you don’t have a real estate CRM system, sign up for a 5-week free trial of IXACT Contact here.
As a real estate sales professional, you’re always looking for ways to bring in new business. Many REALTORS® spend a lot of time and energy hunting for new business and trying to acquire new clients. What many fail to realize is that the real value lies in investing your energy into furthering the existing relationships that you’ve already built.